Here’s a super simple recipe for butter croutons.
I make these whenever I make our favorite Japanese Corn Cream Soup!
Quick & Easy Butter Croutons Recipe
- 4 cups bread cut into 1/2 inch cubes French bread preferred, but any bread will do
- 4 tbsp butter
- Melt butter on medium high heat in a large sauté pan.
- Add the cubed bread and mix well so they're coated in butter
- Spread the croutons in a single layer in the pan.
- Once they start to brown, use spatula to turn them over.
- When the croutons are at least a little toasted on a couple of sides, remove from heat.
P.S. Lemme know what you think!
Carmen is a mom, life strategist, religion teacher, best selling author, advice columnist, foodie wannabe, and advocate for victims of narcissistic abuse. She is currently living la vida loca in Vegas with her not-so-little human… prepping him for med school while pseudo-adulting, Tahitian dancing, and exploring the delicious world of bubble tea *woo!*