Looking for a quick and satisfying snack to throw together? Try this Easy Chili Cheese Nachos recipe!
Followed by a layer of guacamole, cheese, salsa, cheese, and finally a layer of crushed tortillas so it’s nice an colorful like this:
My son scooped up a healthy portion of the chili cheese nachos… and topped it with a poached egg. Lol… I’m not one to knock it ’til I try it, so more power to him!
Quick and Easy Chili Cheese Nachos!
- 2 cups tortilla chips crushed
- 1 15 oz cans Hormel Chili
- 1 8 oz container Wholly Guacamole
- 1 16 oz bottle Chi-Chi’s Mild Thick and Chunky Salsa
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Heat chili in saucepan over medium heat until hot. Pour all into the bottom of a small platter and spread evenly.
- Follow with a layer of cheese / guacamole / cheese / salsa / cheese / crushed tortillas
P.S. Lemme know what you think!
Carmen is a mom, life strategist, religion teacher, best selling author, advice columnist, foodie wannabe, and advocate for victims of narcissistic abuse. She is currently living la vida loca in Vegas with her not-so-little human… prepping him for med school while pseudo-adulting, Tahitian dancing, and exploring the delicious world of bubble tea *woo!*