Easy Crispy Pepperoni Chips!
- <a href="http://www.hormelfoods.com/Brands/BrandWall/Hormel-pepperoni" target="_blank">Hormel Pepperoni</a>
- Parmesan cheese shaved. For garnish.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Arrange pepperoni slices in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and soak up the excess grease with paper towels. Return pan to oven and bake additional 2 to 4 minutes, until pepperoni slices are very crispy.
- Garnish with freshly shaved Parmesan cheese and serve!
I’ve partnered with Hormel Foods as part of their Extended Family Blogger Program. While Hormel Foods provides me material and necessary resources to complete various activities, all statements and sentiment in GirlPlusFood.com are my own!
P.S. Lemme know what you think!
Carmen is a mom, life strategist, religion teacher, best selling author, advice columnist, foodie wannabe, and advocate for victims of narcissistic abuse. She is currently living la vida loca in Vegas with her not-so-little human… prepping him for med school while pseudo-adulting, Tahitian dancing, and exploring the delicious world of bubble tea *woo!*