Look what I received from Hormel Foods! Yes… HORMEL Black Label Maple Black Pepper Thick Cut Bacon. Not only is it maple and thick-cut… it comes rubbed with black pepper!
And a package of Wholly Guacamole® Avocado Ranch!
Aaand… nah. We ALWAYS stock up on blocks of Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese…
I stacked them all together and got… DELICIOUSNESS!
Sharp Cheddar Grilled Cheese With Bacon and Guacamole!
- 4 tablespoons guacamole
- 4 slices French bread
- 4 slices bacon
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- Butter one side of all 4 slices of bread using 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Place a large skillet over medium high heat and melt the remaining butter.
- Place the 4 slices of bread, buttered side down, into the skillet; and grill for about a minute, or until the grilled side turns golden brown.
- Flip the bread and arrange 1 slice of cheese on 2 slices of bread. Leave on heat until the cheese is melted and the grilled side turns golden brown.
- Remove from skillet and scoop 2 spoonful of guacamole on top of the cheese and arrange 2 slices of bacon, on both slices of bread.
- Top them with the two slices of bread without the guacamole and cut in half before serving.
P.S. Lemme know what you think!
Carmen is a mom, life strategist, religion teacher, best selling author, advice columnist, foodie wannabe, and advocate for victims of narcissistic abuse. She is currently living la vida loca in Vegas with her not-so-little human… prepping him for med school while pseudo-adulting, Tahitian dancing, and exploring the delicious world of bubble tea *woo!*