We’re totally stocked up on all kinds of cheese, pasta sauce ingredients, and Hormel Real Bacon Bits… so I decided to pick up a package of those ready-made mini pizza crusts so my teen can throw together a pizza for himself whenever he’s hungry for a snack. (If you didn’t know, teens – especially boys, never really stop eating.)
Note: The ingredients below is based on my son’s taste. Feel free to substitute the type of cheese with your favorite… and add as much or as little of the ingredients as you like!
- 1 ready-made mini pizza crust
- 3-4 tbsp Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp of Hormel Real Bacon Bits
- Preheat oven to 420 degrees F.
- Spread the Alfredo sauce on the ready-made pizza crust.
- Add cheese.
- Top with bacon bits.
- Place pizza on rack and heat for approximately 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven, slice, and serve immediately!
I’ve partnered with Hormel Foods as part of their Extended Family Blogger Program. While Hormel Foods provides me material and necessary resources to complete various activities, all statements and sentiment in GirlPlusFood.com are my own!
P.S. Lemme know what you think!
Carmen is a mom, life strategist, religion teacher, best selling author, advice columnist, foodie wannabe, and advocate for victims of narcissistic abuse. She is currently living la vida loca in Vegas with her not-so-little human… prepping him for med school while pseudo-adulting, Tahitian dancing, and exploring the delicious world of bubble tea *woo!*