Ok so I’ve been loooving my 4-ingredient almond flour crackers… and wanted to share my newest almond flour creation…
When they first came out of the oven, they appeared dry… figures, right? I mean, there’s no butter or oil in these cookies.
But looks are absolutely DECEIVING in this story because these babies are crispy-chewy – much like a a macaron!
Joshua ate all 7 in one sitting (ingredients below makes 8)… so now I’m making double the amount right now so I can hopefully have more than one this time!
Chewy Vegan Almond Cookies - 4 Ingredients! [V, DF, EF, GF]
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 3 tbs coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbs water
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut sugar, and baking powder. Add water and stir until completely blended.
- Spoon "dough" about 2 inches apart on baking sheet (I used a table spoon. You can also use a cookie scoop)
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool for 10 minutes.
|Mmmm… Try this recipe?
Tag @itscarmentime on Instagram
with hashtag #itscarmentimeYUMS
P.S. Lemme know what you think!
Carmen is a mom, life strategist, religion teacher, best selling author, advice columnist, foodie wannabe, and advocate for victims of narcissistic abuse. She is currently living la vida loca in Vegas with her not-so-little human… prepping him for med school while pseudo-adulting, Tahitian dancing, and exploring the delicious world of bubble tea *woo!*